This video if from our 1st Swiss Rapid Tournament held at Tiny Tuscan, Gurgaon. It consisted of 5 rounds of a time format of 10+0. This is the match between Ankit Bajaj as white vs Karan Jain as black, from the 5th round. Scores were tied at 4.0/4.0 for both. And winner of this round would take away the prize! Watch the full match to see who won!
Music provided by Tunetank.com
For previous videos of the same tournament follow below:
1. Magnus Carlsen’s Sicilian Defence – https://youtu.be/PfKCTiG1cdA
2. Eric Rosen’s Accelerated London System – https://youtu.be/RUSuQ2Z9wUU
3. Anish Giri’s French Defense – https://youtu.be/8kK0rHQGgDI
4. Samay Raina’s King’s Gambit – https://youtu.be/GW5uSaew80M
5. Queen Trap in the Smith Morra Gambit – https://youtu.be/QKy0tFYhdZc
6. The Italian Game – https://youtu.be/U1oesE4uscI
7. King side PAWN STORM – https://youtu.be/RZGrMIgJcSA
TINY TUSCAN CHESS CLUB
‘Chess has always been an interesting and tactful game and one that requires constant learning, but it never got its due recognition. That, though, changed during the lockdown, when a stand up comedian & a chess fanatic himself – Samay Raina, started streaming chess on Youtube. The concoction of comedy with chess seemed like just the missing piece to the jigsaw puzzle to suddenly elevate this game to the masses.
We were one of the many people he inspired to pick up the game again, which always seemed like a fading hobby. This reignited spark is what led to the birth of Tiny Tuscan Chess Club. At the very least, it was a way to combine our recent passion with another passion (this cafe) that started four years ago. And in a vast sense, its creation meant continuing Samay’s efforts in spreading awareness about this lovely game, building a community of like minded people and giving them an avenue to showcase their talents, but most importantly, to just socialise and have a good time!’